If you've been charged, or arrested for possession of psilocybin mushroom in Asheville, NC or surrounding areas, make no mistake, it is a serious felony drug crime. You need to contact an effective Asheville drug lawyer today!
CALL NOW: 828-575-8417
- Mushroom is considered a schedule 1 substance under NC Law.
- Mushroom possession alone is a class I felony under NC statute.
- Manufacturing (growing) mushrooms is also a Class I felony in NC.
- Intent to sell and deliver Mushroom enhances the penalty to a class H felony.
- An actual sale or delivery of Mushroom, because of its class 1 schedule, raises the penalty to a class G felony. This penalty can carry years long prison sentences.
Asheville Drug Lawyer, Attorney Jody S. Lanier
Aggressive, Effective, Service Oriented
Call Today: 828-575-8417
WNC Service Areas: Asheville, Hendersonville, Marshall, Mars Hill, Waynesville, Columbus, Brevard, Buncombe, Henderson, Madison, Haywood, Polk, Transylvania