If you've been charged, or arrested for possession of methamphetamine in Asheville, NC or surrounding areas, make no mistake, it is a serious felony drug crime. You need to contact an effective asheville drug attorney today!
CALL NOW: 828-575-8417
- Meth is considered a schedule II substance.
- Methamphetamine possession alone is a class I felony under NC statute.
- Manufacturing meth can be harshly penalized as a class C felony under NC Statute! This can carry a decade or longer prison sentence!
- Simply preparing or packaging meth can raise the penalty to a class F felony.
- Intent to sell and deliver meth enhances the penalty to a class H felony.
- An actual sale or delivery of Meth raises the penalty to a class G felony. This penalty can carry years long prison sentences.
- Trafficking in certain quantities of meth can carry penalties of years, to nearly two decades in prison.
Asheville Drug Lawyer, Attorney Jody S. Lanier
Aggressive, Effective, Service Oriented
Call Today: 828-575-8417
WNC Service Areas: Asheville, Hendersonville, Marshall, Mars Hill, Waynesville, Columbus, Brevard, Buncombe, Henderson, Madison, Haywood, Polk, Transylvania