Speeding Ticket in Hendersonville, NC ?
If you've been cited with speeding or any other traffic violation in Henderson County (Hendersonville), you need a Hendersonville speeding ticket attorney. I handle speeding and traffic citations in Hendersonville on a routine basis. Some of the most common tickets I handle in Hendersonville include:
- Speeding 90mph over in Hendersonville
- Reckless Driving
- Hit and Run
- unsafe movement
- failure to reduce speed
- unsafe speed
- Running stop signs and red light
- And any other traffic related tickets
CALL TODAY! 828-575-8417
Common solutions that exist for Hendersonville Traffic Tickets
If you've been cited for speeding in any town or county, you'll want a speeding ticket lawyer who knows the local customs, and who practices regularly in those districts. As a Hendersonville traffic attorney, I know the local courts and the NC DMV rules well enough to offer you the best solution for your issue.
- In Hendersonville, Improper Equipment is a non moving violation plea that will save your license and insurance from any points. The fine and costs run a little higher, but this solution is usually always the best solution. You may need to take a defensive driving class in order to qualify for this solution, however, you should contact a Hendersonville speeding ticket lawyer to see if a better option exists! You won't have to attend court for this solution, I can appear for you.
- Other options that exist are Prayer for Judgement Continued. This solution requires a plea in front of a judge, and if you aren't local you probably don't have time to appear in court for you speeding ticket plea. I can appear on your behalf and make this request via waiver.
- Often times, depending on the circumstances and your prior record, the simplest solution is to negotiate a reduction in the speed. I can appear for you in these cases as well.
Severe Speeding Tickets in Hendersonville, NC
As with any district in Western North Carolina, a speeding ticket of 90 mph or over is serious business. Most clients aren't aware that in NC, DMV revokes the driver's license for 1 year for these type tickets. Not to mention, negotiations with the DA dry up quite a bit at 90mph and over. If you've been cited at these extreme speeds, make no mistake, you need an effective traffic attorney to represent you on these charges. If all else fails, limited driving privileges exist and can be signed by a judge to save your ability to drive for work and school. If you've been cited at 90mph or over in Hendersonville, call now to discuss your options.